I’m excited to be taking part in this challenge as it gave me the perfect opportunity to use the new Daisy Delight Stamp set and Punch!!!!!
Here’s my challenge #227 card:
To make this card I used the following cardstock:
- Card Base – Whisper White – 7″ x 11″ folded in half (7″ x 5 1/2″)
- Pool Party Cardstock – 4″ x 6 3/4″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 6 3/4tb″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3″ x 4 5/16″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Daisys – using the new daisy punch I punched our four daisys using Crushed Curry and Lemon Lime Twist and stuck them together in twos using glue dots.
- Sentiment – Crushed Curry cut down to 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ stamped with a sentiment and corners rounded using 1″ rounder, stuck down with dimensionals
- I then added five of the new gold faceted gems to the Daisy’s and card to add a bit of glitz
Hope you like this card