Todays post is part of the Stampin’ For All Case Case Challenge. The Stampin’ For All Facebook Group is run by the amazing Amanda Charlesworth (Scrimping Mommy) and is a place for Stampin’ Up! lovers to share and inspire people with their makes. This weeks card sketch is:
I decided to use our beautiful berry colours, I really love how these work together, it is a very simple card just lots of lovely layers.
Dimensions & Products
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White – Half A4 folded in half
- 1st Layer – Berry Burst – 4″ x 5 5/8″
- 2nd Layer – Rich Razzleberry – 3 5/8″ x 5 1/2″
- 3rd Layer – Powder pink – 3 1/4″ x 5″
- Band – Painted with with Love Specialty DSP – 2″ x 4″
If you would like a tutorial please let me know in the comments below.