Say hello to Stampin’ Blends: These high-quality, dual-tip markers come in twelve exclusive Stampin’ Up! colours. They each have a light and a dark shade (2 different pens), which will give you the utmost blending experience!
Why do you need Stampin’ Blends:
- Stampin’ Blends come in Stampin’ Up! colours. Because they fit right alongside our other product lines, they give you an opportunity to play with colour in a way that adds to your Stampin’ Up! experience.
- Add just the right amount of colour where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and also life testing, and were pleased with the results, so you can feel confident sharing them with your customers. Each marker is sealed with a press-fit that prevents air from entering the barrel (which would lead to evaporation).
- They are sold as individual markers and as a combo pack (with a light and dark shade).
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting colour.
Each of the 12 Stampin’ Up! colours come in both a light and a dark pen. You can by these separately for £4, or together for £8.
More excitingly you can purchase the full set of 24 colours, plus one each of the following, Ivory, Bronze and Blender for £108.00
Look how amazing the Blends make our new White Organza Ribbon. Make any colour ribbon to match your projects!
The links below take you directly to my Stampin’ Up! Shop & to the Join My Team page:
Here are a few tutorials showing what amazing makes you can create!!!!