I’m excited to be taking part in this challenge as it gave me the perfect opportunity to get out some of my new items to use.
The image below is of the sketch that we have to use as our inspiration, if you click on the image below it will take you directly to the CAS(E) website and this challenge.
The sentiment I have used if from the Happy Happenings stamp set, i am so sad to see this retire, it is one of my all time favourites.
To make this card I use the new In Colours, they are all amazing and really enjoying using them all on one card.
- Card Base – White 5 7/8″ x 5 7/8″
- Powder pink Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ embossed using the Falling Petals embossing folder and stuck down with Fast Fuse
- Fresh Fig – 2″ circle using the circle punch stuck down with Dimensionals
- Berry Bury – 2″ circle using the circle punch stuck down with Dimensionals
- Lemon Lime Twist – 1 3/4″ circle using the circle punch stuck down with Dimensionals
- Tranquil Tide – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (corners rounded using 1″ rounder) stamped with the ‘Thank You’ sentiment from the new Dasiy Delight photopolymer stamp set and stuck down with Dimensionals
- Two small hearts in Berry Burst punch out using the Builder Owl Punch stuckd own using mini glue dots
- I then added a row of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sentiment to add a bit of glitz and glimmer.
Hope you like this card